top of page

Naturalization Applications can now be paid with credit cards

U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services has now made it easier for naturalization applicants to pay the required fees with credit cards.There is no additional fee to pay with your credit card. The N-400 is the only form that can be paid for by credit card using the G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transaction. You may use Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. You may also use gift cards with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover logos. If you choose to pay with a credit or gift card, you must pay the entire fee using a single card. Please ensure the credit card or gift card has enough money to cover the fee. We will reject your application if the card is declined.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page